I have heard of The Liebster Award before but I’ve never thought that I would be nominated for it and I choose… to accept The Liebster award! 🙂 There are so many talented bloggers in the blogging community, and the awards help a lot to discover new ones. I want to say thank you to my nominator The Simple Beginner for the nice gesture. She owns the awesome blog and you’ll love it if you visit it. I feel honored and I’m happy to answer those 11 questions.
So let’s get it done!
- Mention, link and thank the blog who nominated you
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers with little followings (under 200) and link them below
- Create 11 questions of your own for your nominated blogs to answer
- Notify your nominees via social media
I would like to pass forward this chain letter to 11 bloggers who, I think, deserve this award.
Now I will answer the questions for my nomination from The Simple Beginner:
- Mother’s Day is coming up (May 10th), what’s something you’d tell your mum? It’s simple – I love you. I mean, I love her, not you, ugh, you got it 🙂
- What’s your favourite Tim Tam flavour? I’m ashamed to acknowledge it, but I’ve never eaten Tim Tam. There is no such a thing on the shelves of Russian’s grocery stores….candy sanctions? But as a smart girl, I googled it and I think I would choose Coconut Cream one (because there is no such flavor as Russian pelmeni.)
- Which chocolate do you love the most and why? With nuts! Maybe I was a squirrel in a past life?
- What does a typical day look like for you? In light of recent events it looks like this: I get up, read a post about my nomination, write a post about the award, nominate other bloggers, then go to sleep, and it goes on and on…
- Who inspires you and why? Happy and positive people inspire me all the time, because it’s contagious.
- What does a warm, hearty home cooked meal look like to you? (Describe it). It’s really difficult for me to answer the question. I eat fast and little. (Maybe I was a positive little squirrel eating fast in a past life?
- If we met, what would you want to do together? Go shopping!
- What are you currently reading? (It can be a book, a magazine, a website or article) I’m reading now Boris Vian’s “Foam of the Daze”.
- How do you style your hair every day? I just make a ponytail or let my hair down. Ugh, I wanted to be completely anonymous, but now the blogging community knows I have hair 😦
- Do you like sushi? Yes, but I eat vegetarian sushi. Some people call me a vegan after learning the truth about me. What are they hinting at?
- What’s one thing you want but can’t have? Genie’s Lamp?
These questions made me think…thank you! 🙂
This is my list of questions for my dear nominees to answer:
- The funniest fact about Russia you have ever heard.
- Words don’t matter? If you had the necessity to repeat one word 10 times every day, which word would it be?
- What super-power would you like to acquire?
- One similarity between humans and books?
- How would you explain what a blog award is to someone who has never heard about it?
- How did you create your blog name?
- If you had the opportunity to spend a day with a cartoon character, who would it be?
- If you got the chance to take a rapid time trip, which place / time / epoch would you choose?
- If you could magically transform into a thing for an hour, what thing would you turn into?
- What makes you admire a woman?
- If you had unlimited resources and could solve one global problem once and for all, what problem would you solve?
Let’s start a conversation 😉