I was nominated by Orange Hobbit for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award and I want to thank my nominator for giving me the incentive to post some information about me. The fact that I have no About page is not my willingness to look like a mystery or an enigmatic blogger. I’m just a little bit lazy sometimes (okay, not a little.)
So, according to the rules, 7 interesting things about myself:
- I want to use a tag #travel on my blog but I have to use #humor. Ugly truth.
- I love to learn something new. This trait only emerged after I finished school.
- I’m a grammar nazi. Now you can imagine my pain when I publish a new post knowing that there may be some grammar mistakes in it since English is not my native language.
- I don’t like it I even hate it when people express their negative emotions online or in public.
- I love taking pictures of food and I don’t have Instagram. I’m living proof that such people exist.
- I always struggle to come up with an appropriate title for my posts. If I called this one “7 facts about me you didn’t know and didn’t want to know”, you would never read the post till this point.
- My favourite color combination is green and red.