There are many bloggers who accept all the nominations on their way. At the same time, there are others who have decided authoritatively once and for all not to follow this blogging trend and they strongly reject all the nominations. I can categorize myself into neither of these types of people. I was nominated for The Infinity Dreams Award by Mutsumi sakurajunction and I would like to thank my nominator for this. I join the Infinity Dreams club because I like the name of this award and the questions Mutsumi has.
- What is the best thing about the city/town where you live now?
The best thing about my town is that it’s so small you can cross it on foot. But I don’t know how long it takes to cross it : )
- What is the best way of spending time for you?
Reading printed books while getting a tan on the beach. That’s exactly what I’ve been doing for the last two weeks and now I miss it desperately. It’s said that the surest way to happiness is to get paid for doing what you love. Are there any vacancies for librarians in open air libraries?
- What was the best food you have eaten?
River trout was the best food I’ve ever eaten. It was before I became a vegetarian. Since that moment I haven’t eaten anything tasty..
- What was the best book you have read?
Wild by Cheryl Strayed.
- What was the best film you have seen?
The five people you meet in heaven, by Lloyd Kramer.
- Where was the best place you have visited?
A small town in Germany where I’ve spent my childhood. My parents say the town was beautiful. I don’t remember anything but I believe them.
- What was the best/most useful thing you have ever bought?
Watches. I have a fetish for watches.
- What was your best memory in your childhood?
I vividly remember my father giving me presents for different holidays when I was a little kid. I think the gifts-giving moments were the first things I remember.
- What was the best decision you made for yourself?
To look on the bright side of life no matter what. It’s relevant now for me because I consider this one of the best ways to cope with the post-vacation blues.
- What was the best dream you had? (If you remember any)
I love dreams where I’m flying. I have these wonderful dreams so frequently that I almost never walk in my dreams.
- What was the best piece of advice you have been given?
Start a blog : )